- Manufacturing process/Life Sciences Manufacturing
- Knowledge of low code/no-code software
- Open to Thai nationals and foreign ex-pats located in Thailand
About the company:
Factorytalk is a leading software implementation, development, and consulting firm specializing in supporting life sciences manufacturers such as Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, and Medical Devices.
The company is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand, with subsidiaries in the UK. It provides solutions using a variety of own software, partner products, consulting and development services.
As a leading Tulip partner, Factorytalk sells and implements projects in Asia, Europe, and Globally for multi-national customers.
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our Operations team delivering Tulip solutions for customers and end-users.
You will become a specialist Solutions Engineer, designing, building and delivering cutting-edge digital App’s for a wide range of manufacturing challenges and operations. You will learn and utlilise Tulip, the leading Frontline Operations Platform from one of Factorytalk’s US based partners. Tulip is a cutting-edge no-code software platform leading the way in Industry 4.0, and has been recognized by organizations including The World Economic Forum, Gartner, and Forbes.
It enables the rapid building of connected apps to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes and boosting productivity, capturing and analyzing real-time data, and continuous improvement.
The Solution Engineer role is mainly responsible for the technical design and development of customer use cases using the Tulip no-code platform and their deployment for customer use. This involves becoming an expert in the platform to utilize the no-code app building tools, data tables, connectors, edge devices, and deployment tools, to create best in class solutions for customers.
You will work with customers based all over the world. Work is flexible, mostly done remotely or from one of our offices, and with travel to customer locations for key project meetings.
The Solutions Engineer works in a team alongside customers and colleagues to build Apps using Tulip. As the need for coding is eliminated, focus is primarily on the app structures, workflow, UX/UI, trigger logic, data flow/modelling, and software and hardware integrations.
Tulip is a broad platform and relatively new way of creating software solutions, as a result you may come from a variety of backgrounds and skillsets.
Must have requirements:
- Minimum 3 years working in or around manufacturing. Either directly for a manufacturer or for a related supplier to manufacturers.
- A background in manufacturing, or manufacturing related engineering, Lean, automation, or digitisation.
- A keen interest in improving business processes through digitialisation using software.
- A great head for critical thinking, business/process analysis and problem solving.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal (TOEIC > 700)
- Ability to work internationally and communicate technical topics in an intuitive way to business stakeholders and clients.
- A global perspective and comfortable working with diverse cultures
- General understanding of manufacturing process and/or Life Sciences manufacturing
- Knowledge of low code/no-code software and its use in manufacturing or business.
- Technical understanding of computer science, software technologies, software configuration, integrations, and testing.
- Understanding and interest in UI/UX design.
- Knowledge of software integration, API’s, machine/equipment integrations, OPC/UA interfacing, is a plus.
- Ready to learn new methodologies, processes, best practices, and open for continuous improvement.
- Exceptional communication skills and capability to work independently and within a team.
- Comfortable collaborating with customers, partners, and internal resources through to project delivery.
- Good documentation skills.
- Become a specialist in the Tulip product with the capability to build highly effective manufacturing applications and look to leverage this knowledge to create innovative solutions suited to different scales of manufacturers.
- Support the sales team to devise valuable solutions as part of the sales process for potential projects.
- Gather and analyse customer requirements as a basis to design Tulip applications
- Train, support, and coach customer resources with the platform and in App building
- Design, build, and test Tulip applications following best practices and any applicable regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate and work closely with delivery teams, customer stakeholders, and partner organizations throughout the implementation process.
- Successfully deliver Tulip projects to build solutions and/or onboard new Tulip customers as a key resource in presales activities/demos, Proof of Concepts, Pilots, and roll outs.
• Maintain the highest levels of knowledge of the Tulip product and regularly share internally with colleagues.
• Provide knowledge sharing and training to internal team members when required.
• Discover new use case ideas to promote Tulip use for various customer.
• Lead customer meetings when required.
• Perform R&D tasks using Tulip and other Factorytalk systems as required
• Create and maintain documentation.
Working at Factorytalk:
Factorytalk is a place where exceptional teams come together to deliver their best work. We’re building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well-being. Benefits of working with us include:
- Competitive salary and benefits packages
- Provident fund
- Schedule and work location flexibility
- Company trips
- Personal development, education, and professional training support
- Open to Thai nationals & foreign ex-pats located or wishing to work in Thailand, including VISA, Work Permit etc.
Apply for this position
or Call for Enquiries
+66 2630 4525