- 2+ yrs exp. in software, manufacturing (GMP, GxP)
- IT Solution, Cloud based, IoT enabled software
- Flexible work from home/everywhere
Join us changing the way that BioPharma manufacturers work as a Solutions Engineer delivering cutting edge solutions for the wide-ranging challenges this critical industry faces. You will work on projects all over the world using our cutting-edge cloud based and IoT enabled software to help improve productivity and quality aspects for leading BioPharma manufacturers as they digitalize and implement Industry 4.0. Join a growing company of forward-thinking technologists, engineers, consultants, and internationally recognized expertise in creating and using software for FDA regulated manufacturing.
You must be a driven individual with good critical thinking and a passion for learning. You will ideally have experience working in process driven manufacturing in a GMP regulated industry (I.e. Pharma, Biotech, Medical Device, Food, Beverage, Supplements, Cosmetics) although other industries may apply. You may equally be from a Software/IT background with experience supporting these types of companies. Either way you will be comfortable understanding business processes, logic, and customer requirements to engineer solutions on a software tool. You do not need to be a software developer (coder) but a technical mindset is a must, and some knowledge of computer science concepts and data structures is an advantage.
We are open to a range of candidates and the successful person will receive extensive and in-depth training from Factorytalk’s experts as well as shadowing to prepare to take on project responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bio/Pharmaceuticals area, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a manufacturing industry, and/or supplier to it (GMP related preferred)
- 2+ experience with business process focused software
- Able to work flexible hours
- Able to work under pressure and deliver under tight deadlines
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities when handling multiple ongoing projects/tasks simultaneously
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service focus with a desire to deliver a high quality service
- Good team player, but also able to work under own initiative
- Desire to continuously learn and improve skills and knowledge
- Excellent communications skills in English both oral and written
- Have a good general understanding of Manufacturing ideally in GMP area
- Have Knowledge in business process focused software (e.g.: ERP)
- Have knowledge of software concepts, supporting technologies, system configuration, testing,
- Understanding of GxP regulations and practices
- Provide business solutions and recommendations to clients to meet project goals.
- Maintain high level of professionalism and competence in client communications.
- Monitor and report project status to clients on regular basis.
- Provide daily client services from project start to end and training to clients on project deliverables.
- Investigate the root cause of the problems to determine from where it is initiated from and the responsible party (client or vendor etc.)
- Acknowledge and promptly notify the project team through ticket system about the problems raised by client according to the clients service quality metrics (e.g.: inline with the defined response time)
- Assist client to understand the problem and provide several options to reach a final solution
- Keep logs and records of problems raised through ticket system and ensure defined SOP’s and forms (e.g.: client’s request form) are always followed.
- Coordination with project team and colleagues regarding the configuration and engineering to ensure that work is performed correct to meet customer’s requirement.
- Take responsibility for and consistently produce high quality tasks including test execution, test scripts, test data, test execution logs, defect logs, and regression test scripts
- Build out test repository, document all test cases, report test progress, status, and incident tracking
Apply for this position
or Call for Enquiries
+66 2630 4525